New avatar pic （＾＿＾）☆
it was selfie weekend
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
There are about a billion arrangements of “Bad Apple!!” but this one, performed with traditional Japanese instruments, is one of the best and most unique that I’ve seen.
It’s the complete opposite of the bouncy techno remixes (which, don’t get me wrong, I enjoy) that make up a lot of Touhou Project fan music, and actually feels a lot truer to the nature of Gensokyo.
YOU THOUGHT IT WAS PEPSI, BUT IT WAS I
I read an interview article that the director said Makoto called Haru a lot and he might can’t live without him (but not really sure where I read it). Makoto is too care about Haru and chose his future with Haru, but Haru thought he is too dependent to him. He wants to him to be independent like that I don’t know. It’s kind of hard to explain my idea. Anyway, I enjoy drawing angst and serious recently.